SmpliAnwiLogo

SmpliAnwiLogo

Friday, June 15, 2012

The Struggle for Customers


I think everyone who has a webshop, or as a matter of fact, even a Brick & Mortar shop, faces the continuous struggle to find new customers. As have I. The truth of the matter is that I am not the most digitally versed person in the world, I just want to do what I am good at, making jewelry, leather bags and crochet dresses, next to my daytime job as an MD. But instead I find myself busy with things such as Tags, Blogs, Twitter, SEO and setting up Facebook Company pages.... ahh, such is the life of an artist.


Etsy, and Etsy users all proclaim a blog is a great way to engage with your customers and attract new potential customers for your webshop. Well, lets wait and see.


So what is my goal with this blog? Or rather, what can you expect? Well, expect news on handmade fashion and jewelry, updates on my projects, Lessons learned and maybe some times tips and tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment